Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-08-18 Origin:Site
Use the correct method of thatch cover and check, you can better use high-grade waterproof pe tarpaulin. The following editor will introduce you to the inspection of high-grade waterproof pe tarpaulin after the cover:
1. The waterproof pe tarpaulin has a flat thatch, the goods are not exposed, the corners at both ends are tightly attached, and the lines on both sides are smooth. All parts are not exceeded.
2. The ropes are tied and tied at the correct position, the knots are firm, and there is no slack off. The ropes tied to the T-shaped iron are in the shape of butterfly wing knots, and the length of the end of the rope is 100~300mm.
3. The length of the end plate is 300mm～500mm when the waterproof tarp at one end of the truck manpower brake machine is drooping. The brake disc of the truck's human brake is exposed, which does not affect the use of the human brake and the hook lever. The sagging height of the other end is about 600mm. When the waterproof tarpaulin is too long, this limit can be exceeded, but it should not affect the use of the rope.
4. The sag height of the waterproof tarpaulin on both sides of the vehicle is the same.
5. After the waterproof tarpaulin cover is bundled, the loading unit will take a photo of the waterproof tarpaulin cover on both sides, ends and middle of the vehicle, and keep it for 3 months.
To sum up, we must be more careful when using high-grade waterproof pe tarpaulin, and do a good job of inspection after the high-grade waterproof tarpaulin is covered. Maximize the use of high-grade waterproof tarpaulin and extend the service life of waterproof tarpaulin.