Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-10-07 Origin:Site
The characteristics and functions of Polypropylene Woven Fabric
1. High strength. Due to the use of plastic flat wire, it can maintain sufficient strength and elongation in wet and dry conditions.
2. Corrosion resistance, long-term corrosion resistance in soil and water with different pH.
3. Good water permeability There are gaps between the flat yarns, so it has good water permeability.
4. Good anti-microbial properties, no damage to microorganisms and insects.
5. Convenient construction. Because the material is light and soft, it is convenient to transport, lay and construct.
6. Complete specifications: width up to 6 meters. It is currently the widest product in China, with a mass per unit area: 100-600g/㎡.
Polypropylene Woven Fabric Function: High breaking strength, up to 20KN/m or more, good creep resistance and corrosion resistance.
Used in water conservancy, dams, road construction, airports, construction, and environmental protection projects, it can play the role of filtration, drainage, isolation, protection, and reinforcement.