Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-29 Origin:Site
The tarpaulin is made of a new material-polyethylene. This material is odorless and non-toxic. It has excellent low temperature resistance and can still maintain good performance at different temperatures. It provides a lot convenient for life and truck transportation.
Polyethylene tarpaulin realizes multi-functional and diversified product characteristics, and provides double protection for goods in wind, rain and day weather. According to the actual application, it is divided into different types of materials such as waterproof, aging resistance, antistatic, tear resistance, waterproof and waterproof, low temperature and cold resistance, significant protective effect, and wide application range. After use, it should be folded neatly during storage for re-use. It should be ventilated regularly and operated carefully, and manual operation is forbidden. Linyi tarpaulin has excellent performance and a wide range of applications. Its products are durable, durable, affordable, lightweight and waterproof.
The design of plastic tarpaulin considers different uses and styles. As far as the appearance of waterproof tarpaulin is concerned, ordinary waterproof tarpaulins are generally divided into five styles.
1. Dome waterproof tarpaulin: a popular style on the market at present, with double columns and cross supports, easy to disassemble and assemble.
2. Hexagonal waterproof tarpaulin: It is a common mountain-shaped waterproof tarpaulin. It adopts three or four pole cross supports, and some adopts six pole design, paying attention to the stability of the waterproof tarp.
3. Triangular tarpaulin: front and rear are supported by herringbone iron pipes, and the middle frame is connected by cross bars to support the inner tent and install the outer tent. This is a common tarpaulin style in the early days.
4. Waterproof tarp at the bottom: After being propped up, it looks like an upside-down boat. It can be divided into two-pole and three-pole support modes. Generally speaking, the middle is the bedroom and the two ends are the entrance hall. This design pays attention to windproof and streamlined, and it is also one of the common waterproof tarpaulin styles.
5. Roof-like waterproof tarpaulin: It is shaped like an independent small tiled house, usually supported by four pillars on the four corners, and the roof structure is shaped like a ridge.
When choosing tarpaulin, you should buy it from a regular manufacturer to avoid quality problems. It can also be customized according to the actual production needs of the user. For example, products with different functions, colors and thicknesses can also be used in outdoor, factories, docks, paper products factories, etc. goods.