Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-01-11 Origin:Site
There are many types of Linyi tarpaulin, polyethylene tarpaulin is one of them, but why can this kind of tarpaulin be widely used? In this regard, the relevant person said:
1) Corrosion resistance: Polyethylene material is resistant to a variety of chemicals, and basically does not deform after soaking.
2) Weather resistance: Polyethylene material has a high degree of cross-linking and good stability. It is irradiated with ultraviolet rays for 300 hours without any change in the surface layer and has a long service life.
3) Cushioning properties: Polyethylene materials have better impact resistance and cushioning properties.
4) Non-toxic: Polyethylene material does not contain any toxic substances. When it is decomposed at high temperature, harmful objects will not grow.
5) Low temperature resistance: under strong low temperature, the structure of the polyethylene material will not be damaged, deformed or cracked.
6) Prevent condensation: The polyethylene material has a closed cell structure and has excellent resistance to water penetration.
7) Long service life: Because of its excellent weather resistance, corrosion resistance, impact resistance, and stability of the material structure, the service life is higher than that of traditional materials.