Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-24 Origin:Site
one、Advantages of pe coated fabric:
1. Good windproof performance, some coated fabrics can also play a waterproof role.
2. Feel comfortable and plump, feel very silky to touch.
3. It has a unique color, and the gloss also has a shiny effect.
1. This kind of fabric is made into clothing. When it is worn in summer, it will give people a feeling, just like the fabric will be melted away by the sun.
2. It does not have the effect of protecting against cold, nor does it have the effect of keeping warm well. It is not suitable for wearing in winter.
3. Not resistant to high temperature and dirt.
Coated fabric is a fabric processed by a special process. It can form a uniform layer of covering rubber on the surface of the fabric, so as to achieve the functions of waterproof and windproof.
Coated fabrics use solvent or water to dissolve the required coating rubber particles (such as PU glue, A/C glue, PVC, PE glue) etc. into a salivating form, and then in a certain way (round net, scraper or roller) ) Evenly coated on the fabric (with cotton, polyester, nylon and other substrates), and then fixed by the temperature in the oven, so that a uniform layer of covering rubber is formed on the surface of the fabric.