Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-12-22 Origin:Site
In the process of making polyethylene tarpaulin, some plasticizers are added. According to plastic tarpaulin manufacturers, the addition of this plasticizer can mainly play the following roles:
1. Increase the toughness of the polymer and improve the impact resistance; increase the elongation of the polymer and reduce the tensile strength.
2. Lower the melting temperature, lower the gel temperature, shorten the mixing time, lower the extrusion pressure (it is convenient for the melt to be processed on various types of equipment, reduce the use temperature of the adhesive, and improve the smoothness of painting ).
3. Use plasticizers in products to improve the interaction with water: hydrophilic plasticizers increase the absorption of products to water, increase the maturation speed of water-active products, reduce or increase adhesion, and cause expansion; Hydrophobic plasticizers reduce the sensitivity of the product to water.
Fourth, reduce the viscosity of the polymer, improve the processability of the polymer and its compounding mixture; at the same time, change the rheological properties of the polymer, especially the products with high polymer content in the products.
5. Improve the sensitivity of products to combustion, increase the flame retardancy, and prevent the amount of smoke; improve the adhesion and vibration attenuation between plastic films.
6. Improve low temperature performance, reduce the viscosity of the polymer, improve the processability of the polymer and its compounding mixture, and reduce the glass transition temperature of the polymer.