Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-02-04 Origin:Site
Tarpaulin is a thicker cotton fabric or linen fabric. There are mainly 5 kinds of materials, namely nylon tarpaulin, cotton gauze tarpaulin, polyester rain cloth, metal tarpaulin rain cloth and silk rain cloth. Then, these materials have What are the characteristics? The editor of Tarpaulin Factory will give you an introduction.
1. Cotton yarn tarpaulin: poor uniformity, different mesh sizes, different shapes, and low pressure resistance. Therefore, the quality and durability of the printing plate produced are not ideal, so it is rarely used.
2. Polyester raincloth: also called polyester tarpaulin, which is also a kind of synthetic fiber Avi. The mesh area and density are uniform. Its chemical resistance is stronger than nylon tarpaulin, and its elongation is lower than nylon tarpaulin. The disadvantage is that static electricity is generated during printing and its moisture content is worse than nylon tarpaulin.
3. Nylon tarpaulin: it is a common substrate for printing plates. The woven composition is made of polyamide fibers. It is a kind of synthetic fiber, also called nylon mesh, nylon mesh, and nylon mesh. Nylon tarpaulin is characterized by high strength, abrasion resistance, chemical resistance, water resistance, and elasticity. Because of the uniform wire diameter and smooth surface, the ink passability is also excellent. The disadvantage is that the stretchability of nylon tarpaulin is relatively large. The tension of this kind of tarpaulin is reduced for a period of time after the net is stretched, which makes the printing plate of the tarp slack and the precision decreases. Therefore, it is not suitable for printing circuit boards that require high dimensional accuracy.
4. Metal tarpaulin rain cloth: It is characterized by high strength, abrasion resistance, chemical resistance, high surface finish, and excellent electrical conductivity. The disadvantage is that the elasticity is small, and the tarpaulin cannot recover its elasticity after creases, resulting in scrap.
5. Silk raincloth: The uniformity, tensile strength, and surface finish are higher than those of cotton yarn tarpaulin. The disadvantage is that the elongation is too large, it is easy to aging and deteriorate, and the light resistance effect is not good. It is easy to become brittle when exposed to light for a long time.