Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-08-04 Origin:Site
Linyi tarpaulin is very common in our production and life, especially in the field of industrial production, tarpaulin plays a particularly important role. But when using this kind of polyethylene tarpaulin, there are seven points that need to be paid attention to:
1. After the tarp is used, be sure to collect all the parts neatly, and don't miss any parts, so as to avoid a lot of troubles when it is used in the future, and it cannot cover the items well. .
2. If there are minor problems such as disconnection, disconnection or loose fitting parts, it should be repaired in time to extend the service life.
3. For colorful tarpaulins, do not cover them with difficult-to-clean paper such as carbon ink, and tear them off after drying to prevent discoloration. After cleaning the tarpaulin, place it in a ventilated and cool place to dry naturally, not in the hot sun. Bake under the sun or high temperature to prevent degumming or degumming and accelerate aging.
4. The tarp should be cleaned regularly to prevent mildew and odor. Don't wash it with a washing machine. Some people think that the tarp is flexurally resistant and the price is low. They are too lazy to wash by hand, but they do not know that it is the same as the decoration cloth. , It should be gentle and even when cleaning. Do not use too much force to break the line, or brush off the inclined pattern and decoration parts.
5. The newly bought tarp should be stitched with the waterproof stitching glue again, because the tarp is made from the finished product, sent to the store for sale, and then to the consumer. I don’t know how many steps have passed. Also check carefully in the store.
6. If the tarp is moldy, use a sponge moistened with a detergent to gently scrub it. The mildew will affect the waterproofness of the tarp. Do not step on the tarp directly with shoes, which will damage the strength of the tarp.
7. Learn the instructions for using the tarp first, and then install the tarp. Pay attention to the installation process, such as whether the tarp buckle is fastened and the position is appropriate, etc., and do some details of installing the tarp. During the storage process, do not place their storage location close to sharp objects.