Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-03-10 Origin:Site
Waterproof tarpaulins are used in many places. So, what are the maintenance methods for waterproof tarpaulins when they are not in use?
1. When storing the rainproof tarpaulin, do not approach sharp objects, so as not to be scratched and affect the use
2. After the waterproof tarp is placed for a period of time, it should be taken out and exposed to the sun to prevent bacteria from appearing. After the outdoor trip, remember to hang the tent to air dry. If the automatic tarp is a bit dirty, scrub gently with cold water That's it! Don't use chemical lotions or scrubbing hard. This will damage the waterproof membrane on the surface of the fabric and reduce the waterproof effect of the rainproof tarpaulin.
3. If you want to install it, you need to read the manual of the tarp carefully. The installation direction and installation position must be clearly seen, and some details of the installation of the tarp should be done.
4. After using up the waterproof tarpaulin, be sure to put all the parts together, so as not to find it hard and form a good habit.
5. Moldy waterproof tarpaulin will damage the waterproofness of the tent. In case of mold, use a sponge with a little detergent to gently brush off the mildew, and then dry it.
The above is the main content of how to maintain the waterproof tarpaulin when it is not in use.