Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-21 Origin:Site
As tarpaulin products are very fragile, we need to pay special attention when using tarpaulins to avoid being pierced by sharp objects or moldy, etc., to reduce our losses. Today, the editor summarized some issues that need to be paid attention to when using tarpaulin products. Let’s take a look.
1. First of all, when we use the tarp, we need to pay attention to the sag height of the tarp on both sides of the vehicle, and the car number is exposed.
2. Secondly, when using the tarp to cover items, make sure that they are flat and no goods are exposed. The top is ridged, the two ends are tightly wrapped, and the lines on both sides are smooth. The size of each part does not exceed the limit.
3. Only applicable to gondola cars. A car is covered with a tarp.
4. The length of the end plate covered by the tarp at one end of the truck hand brake is ≤500mm. The exposure of the truck hand brake disc does not affect the use of the hand brake disc and the hook lever.
5. The ropes are tied and tied at the correct position, the knots are firm, and there is no slack off. The rope tied to the T-shaped iron is in the shape of a butterfly wing knot, and the length of the rope head and tail is 100~300mm.
The above are the issues we need to pay attention to when we use tarpaulin products. If you are interested in our content, please continue to pay attention to our website.