Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-02-03 Origin:Site
Linyi tarpaulin will be dyed with dyes when making it. However, when choosing a suitable dye, the following five points need to be done:
1. Select dyes according to fiber properties: various fibers have different properties, so you need to choose suitable dyes when dyeing. For example, when cotton fiber is dyed, because its molecular structure contains many hydrophilic hydroxyl groups, it is easy to absorb moisture and expand, can react chemically with reactive groups, and is more alkali-resistant, so you can choose direct, reduced, vulcanized, and ice dyes. And reactive dyes. Polyester has strong hydrophobicity and is not alkali-resistant at high temperatures. Under normal circumstances, the above dyes should not be used, but disperse dyes should be used for dyeing.
2. Choose the dyes according to the purpose of the dyed material: Because of the different purposes of the dyed material, the fastness requirements of the dyed finished product are also different. For example, the cloth used as curtains is not often washed, but it is often exposed to sunlight. Therefore, when dyeing, choose dyes with higher light fastness. As the dyeing of underwear and light-colored fabrics worn in summer, because it needs to be washed and exposed frequently, dyes with high fastness to washing, light and sweat should be selected.
3. The choice of dyes during color matching: When color matching is required, attention should be paid to their composition, solubility, color fastness, dye uptake and other properties when selecting dyes. Since the dyeing performance of various dyes is different, the dyeing effect will often be affected by the difference in temperature, solubility, dye uptake, etc. during dyeing. Therefore, when performing color matching, it is necessary to select dyes with similar properties, and the closer the better, which can help control the process conditions and stabilize the dyeing quality.
4. Choose dyes according to dyeing mechanical properties: Due to different dyeing machines, the properties and requirements of dyes are also different. If it is used for jig dyeing, dyes with higher directness should be selected; for pad dyeing, dyes with lower directness should be selected, otherwise it will produce products that do not meet the requirements, such as dark front and back light, uneven color.
5. Choose dyes according to the cost of dyes: When choosing dyes, not only must consider the shade and fastness, but also the cost and source of supply of dyes and auxiliaries. For higher-priced dyes, other dyes that can be dyed with the same effect should be considered as substitutes to reduce production costs.