Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-13 Origin:Site
The purpose of tarpaulin: tarpaulin has good waterproof performance, and can also be used as fabrics for shoes, travel bags, backpacks, etc. after dyeing. Tarpaulins are often used by us for transportation and cover for open-air warehouses. We also use tarpaulins to set up tents in the wild.
Maintenance method of tarpaulin:
1. After cleaning the tarp, place it in a ventilated and cool place to dry naturally. Do not put it in the sun or bake it in a high temperature place to prevent degumming or degumming and accelerate aging.
2. When cleaning, the force should be gentle and even. Do not brush hard to avoid short lines or brush off the patterns and decorative parts of the shoe body.
3. Avoid contact with sharp objects to prevent scratches.
4. For the white tarpaulin, don't come into contact with items that are difficult to clean, such as carbon ink. After cleaning the tarp of this color, apply toothpaste or white chalk powder. Pay attention to uniformity, and then let it dry to prevent discoloration. Or find two sheets of clean white paper and cover them, dry them and tear them off. It can also prevent discoloration.
5. The tarpaulin should be repaired in time if there are minor problems such as broken or dropped wires, or loose decorative parts.
The widespread use of canvas is to use coarse canvas to make marching tents. The surface of the waterproof tarpaulin should be specially treated for anti-slip effect. The width is extra large, up to 2 meters wide. When processing the finished product, it can reduce the seam and improve the quality. It can be heat-sealed and spliced to avoid the worry of sewing pinhole water leakage. And can produce products with different functions, different colors, and different thicknesses according to user needs.