Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-03-08 Origin:Site
Nowadays, waterproof canvas and waterproof tarpaulin are increasingly used in life, and the demand for waterproof canvas is also greater. Waterproof canvas has the properties of waterproof, mildew, cold resistance, aging resistance and anti-static, and its surface is treated with special treatment, which can play a role of anti-skid. It is an internationally popular environmentally friendly waterproof cloth. So, about waterproofing Do you know the role of canvas?
Waterproof canvas and waterproof tarpaulin mainly have 5 major functions:
1. Freight tarpaulins for cars, trains and ships can be used;
2. It can be used to cover the stacks of the open-air warehouse of the station, wharf, seaport and airport;
3. It can be used to build temporary granaries and cover various crops in the open;
4. Waterproof canvas can be used as a material for building temporary sheds and temporary warehouses on various construction sites such as construction sites and electric power construction sites;
5. The waterproof canvas can be processed into the outer sheath of camping tents and various machinery and equipment.