Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-10-29 Origin:Site
Nowadays, a wide variety of tarpaulins can be seen in the Linyi tarpaulin market, among which polyethylene tarpaulin is the more used one. However, relevant people suggest that there are six things that need to be paid attention to when bundling this type of tarp:
1. The pressure ropes at each end of the tarp should be pressed against the corners of the tarp and tightened so that the tarp is tightly attached to the end wall of the vehicle and tied to the ropes on the side of the vehicle. They must not be tied to the traction hook. .
2. The place where the truck is tied to the rope should not be tied to other parts. The tarp rope should be turned into the word "again" and then tied to the other end of the rope end. Pull the rope tail with one hand. Double ropes can be used when the rope is long. Fold the rope into two, and then tie it into a turnaround flower. In other words, the rope tethering adopts the bow tie method or the back-to-head flower knot method. After the tethered rope, it should be wrapped around its own rope pole with at least two dead knots. The length of the rope head and tail shall not exceed 300mm and not less than 100mm.
3. The waist rope should be tied straight to the side rope. The stretched length of the elastic part of the bungee cord shall not be less than 200mm, which shall be determined according to the cargo loading. If there is a rope in the middle of the vehicle, the waist rope in the middle is tied to the rope in the middle of the vehicle; if there is no rope in the middle of the vehicle, the waist rope in the middle of the tarp is tied to the rope near the middle of the vehicle. Other waist ropes, starting from the two ends of the vehicle, toward the middle of the vehicle, are tied to the corresponding ropes in sequence. When the elastic rod is not close to the eye circle, the elastic rope should be stowed from the middle, and the excess rope in the middle should be folded and tied into two knots, and the remaining tail shall be tied with a rope clip or twine 5 times and tied with its own rope rod.
4. Except for the tarp's own rope and tarp rope net, no other ropes are allowed to bind the tarp. The remaining rope needs to be stuck when it is long, and the rope should not be allowed to be arbitrary.
5. The bundled plastic tarpaulin should be covered and flat as a whole, the goods should not be exposed, the corners at both ends should be solid and dense, the lines should be smooth, each part should not exceed the limit, and should not be loose or falling off. Of course, the truck hand brake disc should be exposed.
6. The tarpaulin corner ropes at both ends of the truck are tied to the two ropes at the ends of the truck after crossing the truck end wall. When the angle rope passes through the brake platform of the truck's human brake, it should pass through it; when it passes through the brake rod and the hook lever, it should pass through the inner side. At the same time, pay attention to the two end ropes in the middle of the tarpaulin at both ends of the truck. Pull down vertically and tighten the two ropes tied to the ends of the vehicle. When passing through the hook rod, they should also pass through the inner side.